Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sad

I cannot wake up. I never sleep this much and no matter what I do I'm so sleepy. I wake up from 10hrs of sleep and all I want to do after I eat my breakfast is go back to sleep. So, I finally give in and sleep for 3 more hours. Then wait for myself to get sleepy again. I am on prednisone right now so it seems wierd that I'm SO sleepy! It's frustrating and not the relaxing sleep that people might think. I'm just really frustrated today and want to cry, honestly. At this point, I don't even remember what it is like to be normal. Kind of like when someone has a loved one to die and after a period of time it's hard to see that person's face in their mind. .  That's how I feel. I don't remember what good feels or looks like. I just put on a front to people lately. I don't want to explain it or anything. That's fine by me. I don't have the energy to explain it or look at the puzzled face people make when I do explain it. I just feel like I'm getting sicker every day and there's nothing that I can do about it.

No comments: