Sunday, May 29, 2011

Meltdowns-R-us

Zach and I are watching the movie Fun with Dick and Jane.  It's hysterical because we've been there.  We are actually still there!  Where is "there" you ask? It's a little place called flat broke, yall!
Ok.. back to the movie... Copy and paste moment coming up...
"Dick (Jim Carrey) and Jane (Téa Leoni) are in love and living the American dream -- until one day it becomes an American nightmare.
When the company Dick works for becomes involved in an Enron-like scandal and he is confronted with the prospect of losing everything, Dick and Jane are forced to bag, borrow and steal to get it all back."

This part is where Dick finally has a meltdown...
 


Too funny, right? I had a meldown like this on Friday! I wasn't on a bar or making fun of someone's awful toupe', but it was definitely not my finest moment. I get sick of always having to work so hard just to stay well and not go broke in the process!

No comments: